I'm an art director and an internationally exhibited artist with a philosophy on playful design and creative thinking.
Previously from the world of finance, I swapped paperwork and multi-million-pound accounts for a life of creativity (and boxes of plastic toys), and I've never been happier!
My aim is to bring play into everyday lives; by using high-design objects with a playful twist. My projects require the user to relinquish preconceptions and enjoy the play.
- Consultancy work done with the Lego Group,
- Exhibited at the Saatchi Gallery, London,
- A two-month solo show at MOMA Wales,
- Broke a gallery’s 10-year record on attendance and sales,
- A two year tour of the US with Brick Fest Live,
- Summer long touring art exhibition around Welsh heritage sites with Cadw,
- Exhibition attended by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, the owner of The Lego Group,
- Interviewed on BBC One and Channel 4,
- Featured on the front cover of Bricks Culture magazine,
- Supplied artworks to Warner Bros.,
- CV viewed over 1m times worldwide.