Andy is an internationally exhibited artist and design graduate with a philosophy on playful design and creative thinking.
Previously from the world of finance, Andy has swapped paperwork and multi-million-pound accounts for a life of creativity (and boxes of plastic toys), and he's never been happier!
Andy's aim is to bring play into everyday lives; by using high design objects with a playful twist. His projects require the user to relinquish preconceptions and enjoy the play.
- exhibited at the Saatchi Gallery, London,
- had a two-month solo show at MOMA Wales,
- broke a gallery’s 10-year record on attendance and sales,
- had a two year tour of the US with Brick Fest Live,
- had a summer long touring art exhibition around Welsh heritage sites with Cadw,
- had an exhibition attended and praised by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, the owner of The Lego Group,
- been interviewed on BBC One and Channel 4,
- been featured on the front cover of Bricks Culture magazine,
- supplied artworks to TT Games / Warner Bros. offices,
- had his CV viewed over 1m times worldwide.